09 May 2008

airport again...

my sis went to sabah today, many people went to airport to send them, saying goodbye.. wish them all the best.. whole day felt so uneasy. maybe dont get use on eating breakfast, make me feel so uncomfortable after that.. i wanna vomit when i saw food so i dont eat my lunch. or many other thing just disrupted me without i realized.. come on sing! "if you just realize what im just realized that we will be perfect for each other and we will never find another just realize.." wah... lame enough! LOL.. then maybe is because i kena rain after away from airport make me feel so dizzy after home.. but not that possible also. im not that weak okay!?! KFC wont make me become like that gua.. hehe.. i like wedges.. haha. argh~ then what makes me feel so.. lost controlled.. ceh.. OWHH~~ IM SICK! no wonder feel so sick.. thought i wanna sing 'so sick'?? no la.. not free at all. go rest lo.. sick plus all my **** all went into pieces-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment