10 July 2008

sematan trip

blogging helps me to fill up my boring days.. sigh of regret.. how could it happen to me. well, as the title written, i went to sematan last weekend. had been struggle for a lil time whether follow my family not.. this is because last saturday have golden melody award! gosh~ first time i missed the show. how sad.. but i did enjoy a bit over there. release my stress toward life no one dig a hole for me to hide..
its quite a big group of people we had joined for this trip together. all of them are my dad's friends and their family and also some business partner. total 17rooms we booked! whoah.. 1st time..

the mountain bike we rent. about 20 of people riding out in few groups.. i took about 1hr45min (20+km) for the whole journey. damn mountain route.. my butt.. shh shh.. haha.. no kidding. it hurts but exciting. im in 3rd position to arrive the resort oh.. hehe..
i did kayak too.. too bad that time i had already exhausted after cycling, my energy is not enough for me to fight with the waves! as the time past, we enjoy watching sunset..
night time.. whoahh.. BBQ dinner! i wonder how many cans of beer i have drank.. big feast!! the BBQ dinner is specially offered by the owner of the resort as my dad knew his god son well. all of the activities we can play over there is charged in a lesser price.. there's one activity i missed.. going to the opposite island.. heard they said is turtle island. i missed snorkeling!! wawa.. nvm.. go next time with friends will be more fun~

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment