05 February 2009

farewell for her.. yea my buddy!

cny can considered end for me now because all my friends went back to their own place. sorry for didnt update for quite a long time. hehee.. so now im free, and i think i can always update my blog!! last night, my buddy back to JB.. well as usual, went to airport.. hug hug.. and bye~~ LOL.. lame.. still got FREE starbuck coffee to drink leh.. wakaka.. well.. didnt take any picture. sigh.. she will be back soon.. (son, missed this time nvm.. still got march!!)


intro
her sh*t face (she wont angry)
the one wearing white! my buddy!
havin dinner last tuesday with her gang
happy huhh..
although split apart still contact everytime

sigh..
i will miss u TOO
(hahax... hui jealous hui jealous..
hui, only u knw..)

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment