08 June 2009

捣蛋鬼 vs 记事本

recently i tidy my room I found this.. my 2007 diary, actually its my notebook to jot down every single memo at school. wat a memory.. my messy handwriting~ my notes~ and some 'vandalism' i guess.. quite funny when i start to read those stuff. the following are funny thing in my notebook.. FOR THOSE CULPRITS.. YOU SHOULD REMEMBER UR OWN HANDWRITING! XD

[CLICK TO ENLARGE THE PIC]

a wierd logo.. which created by me
on 20.07.2007
no much meaning for the logo.. hmm..


next!!

JANUARY
i got this.. grrr!!


FEBRUARY
why dont let me boo boo!!


and who say valentine must do that!?!


MARCH
...


APRIL
my cuzzie!! lol..


yo cuzzie no prezzie
yeah right..


JUNE
you all like to remind me your birth date..



NOVEMBER
haha.. i wrote one.. should be i draw..


this is the one..
the most funniest among all


:X


DECEMBER
i wrote it by myself!!
XD


end of page of the calendar..
lyrics.. damn free


i found something stuck in the pocket of the cover when i finished read it. guess what i found. CNY greeting cards from friends. anyway i like to keep old stuff.. miss it~ inside there still have 05 and 06 greeting cards..


what is this? (below)
DONT TELL YOU


i will still keep the notebook.. anyway, thanks for VANDALISE my notebook.. it keeps my nice memories during form 5.. LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment