12 July 2009

trip to sibu.. BORED

having short trip to sibu to visit my grandma few days ago because she was hospitalised. thank God that she is fine. im the first one suggest to visit my grandma because i know my mom miss and also worry my grandma.. (乖吧..) hehe.. it was only me and my mom only go at first, but after that my 2 cuzzie and aunt follow too.. woot~ crowded.. we used express bus to go there. and when we reached there, guess what.. only 3am! what the.. no car, no public buses, no taxi.. LOL.. so we all waited till 5plus to take the earliest bus to our destination.

erm.. should be trip to KANOWIT instead of sibu..
my mom's hometown. wakaka..
it took around an hour duration to reach kanowit from sibu
cuzzie played peekaboo..
kinda scary to play in empty bus during midnight.
especially the most back seats..
AHH~ dont remind me.. LOL
reality BARN BUDDY?? hmm..

when i reach grandma house its already 6.30am
what else can do?? hmm.. camshooting larr..

we all visited my grandma at the hospital.
what happened next?? all uncles and aunties go limteh at kopitiam.
me!!?! jaga nenek.. grrr.. with my cuzzie too

too bored, candid shot that dumb nurse..
because you look too 'pretty' in a way..
XD me so bad..

afternoon time
reality BARN BUDDY HARVESTED
lol.. ( i missed my pc very much that time..)


my grandma back from hospital, resting on the chair..
another candid shot..
whoooops..
my leg..

everyone help to wash the veges..
okay.. i dont, hehe.. i only know how to play than do those work
this stupid cat, eat rat in front of me.. grr..
i can hear how crunchy is the rat's head.. eeeewww..
but stil it look adorable
(i mean cat, not the headless rat!)
went to the small town, kanowit
i saw this old man, wonder what he sell.. keep promoting how good the product is.
and why he have to put looooooooong hair on the ground?!


grr grrr.. stupid lamp post

aha.. clear!
on the way to sibu SHOP SHOP
camwhore.. gain weight!! arrrrrr

pasar malam.. ermm.. we went there early..
so call.. pasar siang!

can anybody tell me whats that? many plate one..
what food is that?


okay now i know why they say sibu is foochow people territory!
they all speaks foochow.. for me is just like.. huhh!! what are they trying to say?!
even the village iban people also speak loudly, influenced by foochow people?

pork pork pork

pintu gerbang sibu
i only get interested on the tensile roof

bibi on the left and jackie on the right
fight!!

this is what chinese like to say
小巫见大巫

sibu bas terminal

stupid bus driver drive damn slow
i know drive slow more safe
but tooooo slow!
other people took 6hrs duration and he took 8plus hrs..

done, short trip but experience alot..
the most things i gained is....
MOSQUITOES BITES
itch itch!!
only me been bitten the most.. other people dont even have
hmm.. maybe they likes my 'city' blood a lot



end
cont sleep


No comments:

Post a Comment