04 July 2010

想你们了

woooshh.. went to sematan yesterday, not for holiday but to bring my cousin to the NS camp.. been informed by my uncle long time ago since i know the place well.. im not that willing to go at first because i just start my holiday not long ago.. laziness.. but still i went (respect elder).. i told a lot of experiences to my cousin and console her that its not a scary thing to join NS. for those who ever joined NS, dont u agree that NS is fun? yeah i know tired as well.. i felt so damn happy when there is some cikgu latih can remember me, though im not the famous one.. its not easy for them to remember every single of us because they have to handle thousands of student each year. and yet for my batch, its been 2yrs ago. i walked around padang kawat and also dewan, it changed a lot... much.. PRETTY as they got renovation, and im jealous that they have new NS buses to use, unlike last time we re using rented bas sekolah. (sorry didnt take picture) a lot of flashback strike my mind on this whole journey. 3months memories.. though its short but really memorable.. i miss the NS moment and u guys.. and also my slim body XD

No comments:

Post a Comment