24 May 2011

ass-ing.. assignment-ing

my busy life started without giving any notifications, thats why getting lesser to blog.. the only thing that fuss me the most is design class. designing is aint easy job, i need more time and experience to make myself get a lot of ideas in just a 'click'! this is what i observed from an experienced architect, they always have a lot of ideas in mind and draw it out in few mins~ and thats pretty impressive.. us? hah... cant even come out a shit in few days.. well ofcourse it doesnt apply to every students la, im refering to myself the most.. been pressuring myself to do better but keep failing. i think LAZY is one of the main problems.. and my brain keep JAM which made me refuse to think. encounter a bad bad problem here hello~~~ i do help people think brilliant ideas but not for my own assignments! this is weird right? OK stopp! i continue my work now............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment