08 October 2008

dont challenge me.. ok?!

dont ever try to shock me again..
better dont oh..
my EQ is gettin low because of that..
(commit suicide soon)
LOL
u will know the consequence right..
well..
you know im talkin about u
oh izit??
you dont know?
well.. there's some hint..
be prepare ah..



........
.===.
.===.
.===.
.===.
.=====.
.====.
.===.
.==.
.=.
.



tadaa~~





hihi.. im cute lil SPIDER!!
(still purposely put in largest size leh..)

hahaa.. actually want put real tarantula pic here..
but im worry that u might throw ur macbook..
dont spoil such expensive thing..
SEE.. im such a caring person what..

no offense larr gal..
just..
actually i wanna say..

lol.. ryan help me say that..
aiyo.. just play some lil jokes with u
dont angry ah..


p.s. wonder when got SPIDERMAN 4!!
I SURE AJAK U WATCH ONE.. HEHE

THAT'S WHY I SAID
DONT CHALLENGE ME..
MUAHAHAHA..




im so bad.. :X




ohya.. recently no much time to do the spider model..
i will do it asap
as ur halloween gift la..
see..
im so 'GOOD'

hiakk hiakk..


now pissed turn to peace..
(got too stress on assignment, so post such a silly thing to kacau people..)

No comments:

Post a Comment