10 October 2008

my line just recovered few moment ago.. will feel damn pissed if didnt online, and yet i out for whole day start from early in the morning. busy whole day long till evening.. hmm.. just viewed some of my friends' blog.. got question ah.. why both of you (audrey & joyce) post BETTER IN TIME lyrics ah? i know its kind of meaningful.. well ermm.. time heals.. wait a minute.. i am telling myself or both of you?? whatever la.. duh~ havent study for my building construction, so hope that we re not going to test tomorrow (should be later..) because I AM NOT READY YET~!! had been busy on the model thingy quite a period of time.. got panda eye some more.. gosh.. i still have time sitting here blogging ba.. no mood to study anymore.. pray for me la reader.. bless me NOT fail!! :X guess wont gonna sleep that early later.. so.. i got my list-to-do too!


  • blog..
  • study construction
  • research for design
  • download songs! :X
  • blog AGAIN
  • do model AGAIN~ @.@ (half dead corpse)
  • LOL.. enough for today

No comments:

Post a Comment