29 November 2008

lame post for BABI HIJAU

who is babi hijau? oink oinkk~
let me intro..
the gal down here
-
-
-
----
---
--
-
oii amoi.. thanks for ur ice cream~ hahaa.. yum yum
haiz.. post for fun.. just to thank ya for helping me a lot during this recent months
psstt... i mean my assignmentss... haha
erhemm.. givin speech..
ribuan terima kasih kepada saudari audrey aka babi hijau berbulu
budi anda akan dikenangi setiap hari
(masa saya tidur ja)
muahahahaa...


if not person down here..
saw it? will walk like tat everyday ( with thunderstorm on top of head)
EMO
or EMO in the way like tis..
(OS: it hurt so good~)
LOL.. so lame XD
still... this look beter right.. hahaa
CUTE LEH
i know u help me a lot when i got so stress on final design.. hahaa..
seem like my group for extra people..
heee~ privilege for ah tiaw

must ask tommy chia makan
always rmb he still owe us a dinner at sushi king..
me ah? McD nex time.. I.O.U
only if you RECOVER fast..
starbucks.. ermm.. bolui bo!!
bankrupt since that time.. heee
peach garden teh c peng for u la

if not im gonna fool back u as wat u had ever done to me before..
becareful..

get well soon la
i know u suffer alot because of helping me with sleepless nightsssssss
MUST
if not...
i drink all VODKA
u dont have!

muahhaaa... dont regret~!!

post lame thg becoz tired of doin assignments

TEEHEE
THANK YOU THANK YOU
aiyo.. love u la dear babi hijau!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment