30 March 2010

they got me too

today's design group discussion doesnt turned up well.. we had a bad ending after the discussion. tommy's face kinda like s**t.. audrey mad like hell.. and me, the group leader a.k.a orang tengah, sitting between them, trying to stop them from the fight.. SIGH.. if thing can go well if we all quarrel everytime.. then im sure i will quarrel with u guys everyday..I WILL! jk.. i dont want to kill my brain cells~ so after the meeting.. to make our mood turn better, the best way is eat! ( not so recommended).. about 4pm without tommy, audrey and i went to sugarbun to have our feast~ as i havent take my lunch in the afternoon. while we re havin our meal, we are discussing about a person in the counter whether is a waiter or waitress.. gender queer. dont laugh too early oh.. surprisingly.. im the one got aimed by them too.. they also guessing whether im a guy or a gal.. *dammit* so sweat ah~ i got to know this from audrey after i went for hand wash.. she noticed they speak in bahasa swak talkin about me.. Arrghh.. LOL.. laugh ba.. hmmm... next time should try to wink on them!! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment