08 April 2008

AirPort

another moody day.. 2day i brought my parent to airport early in the morning.. after sending them to airport, i drive back home.. b4 tat, i took some pics..


well.. took it while i'm driving.. dnt worry.. thr's nt many cars on the road.. i stopped at the roadside too.. i think a lot on the way home.. thinkin back wat had happened on 2april.. the time when oon yee back to JB. tryin to hide my feelin tat time but failed.. end up so many ppl cry tat nite.. damn SAD! haizz...

OON YEE

taken by kei xian.. tryin to cover her eyes.
the next day she told me tat her eyes feel not comfy..
haha.. cry too much..

hmm.. my pic?? no.. im nt gonna upload it coz i look damn nasty tat nite! indeed true.. wanna c tat pic? tel me.. i wil show it if i hav a good mood!! hahaxx.. (which mean i wont show it).. dunno why, im getting more emo after finish the NS programme.. haihh.. tiaw ah tiaw.. cold blooded turn to warm blooded.. tear just came out uncontrollably anytime anywhere.. reviewed back to NS moment, miss my frens ah.. rmb to back to ur 2nd home..

pic taken b4 we all goin back to our own home

the white shirt guy, albert, replace me sending them to airport! :)
my mom's another 3 daughters.. hiakz..

feelin toward airport: happy- bring me to other countries, let me hav a wider view n oso experiences, memorable- many happy moment happened over thr, sad- fren leavin.. hmm.., enjoyable n nicee.. starbuck.. nice coffee.. haha... n i like plane!! weee.... nothing much to say ler.. END





No comments:

Post a Comment