07 April 2008

time machine operated~ back to past

im back to my NORMAL life.. hw is my normal like? stay indoor everyday.. dnt want to go out ( although i wish to out).. watch tv, eat, n sleep.. become so damn nt active just like way i'd done b4 form 4.. even my parent ask me out i oso reject them. Actually im just lock myelf in my own room n stay away frm evryone to disturb me.. 2day wake damn early de.. 5.55am just to wake tat 'pig' up.. 1st day to sch cant late wat.. haiz.. after that i cont sleep til 12pm.. lied on the bed till 1+pm i think.. this few days my brain just BLANK. coz im too free.. tried to think to the past.. i lost a lot of things ( do gains some larr)the big changes make me paid a high price to suffer on it.. friendship, relationship, money, time all wasted. but wat to do.. i deserve it! i used so much time to face all the truth. even though hw much i care for it, it wont b bck anymore.. lose mean lose.. tis is wat im.. a person with negative thinkin. wat can i do frm now on is to treasure wat i hav now n cherish the moment tat bring happiness frm past. END

No comments:

Post a Comment