04 April 2008

u re leavin n we re gettin lonely..

tis is the 1st blog i wrote.. hmm.. dunno how to start actually. think of wat had happen whole day yesterday, my PEREMPUAN SIMPANAN, oon yee (jz a name.. nt real) came to my house early in the morning.. i was in a mess b4 she sms me she wan come to my house.. i took 15 mins to clean up mysef.. ah ha.. she cant see my messy look. well.. i care of my image ma.. haha.. she brought hui too, my bestEST buddy.. i treat them eat some breakfast at my home.. im so poor ma.. bo lui to chia u 2 go out eat. after tat.. oon yee start usin my hp to took pics.. she seem crazy yesterday, takin a LOT of pics for me n hui to keep as memory.. so tat we owes think of her.. miss her.. as well as u dont forget us ha! if not i wil fly to JB n kick ur ass gal!
well.. tis is oon yee( left) n i
bluekk.. who's tongue longer!
3 kinds of emo of hers
bullied by her
hey hey.. hui's over thr.. right side one..
2 crazy gals sneak into my house

durin dinner time, we had havin dinner in Patio.. thinkin y is she so 'da pai'.. so many ppl join the farewell diner! gt kei xian, ik ting, cindy ong, kwen, hui, esther n me join the diner. durin tat time all of us quite calm n steady..


here comes.. kei xian, oon yee, hui n cindy ong
kroy, see worryin somethg during tat time.. but i dunno wats he thinkin.. hmm..
best buddies..

NEXT.. a short n a bit dumb video clip.. but its meaningful for all of us..



erhmm.. actually.. nothing much le. my writin skil so lousy n yet stat bloggin jz to share thg with u all abt my feelin.. oon yee, ur buddies, frens, son, n many more waitin u back.. we all gonna mis u, miss ur voice, ur silly face, ur XXX mind.. wahaha... jk la.. Lastly, I DO MISS YOU, me, son n hui wil waitin u back here.. ofcos if gt chance wil go thr find u lar.. jz dnt lost direction if im thr n bring me lost in JB...if if.. haha.. GOSH~ took me an hr to write tis blog.. n yet my bro is rushing me to gv him pc.. damn sien de.. bb.. miss ya gal! take good care la n study hard!
we all wait u bck



-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment