17 April 2008

tel me where u get ur donuts from.. i got from BIG APPLE!

haiz... y force me to update blog? got nothing to write recently.. the boring life makes me feel wanna commit suicide.. but suddenly, all these feeling just missing! how come?? well.. DONUTS make me feel... YEEHA!! energetic..

i queue for the donuts for around 15mins..
my sis is with me while waiting. she was more excited than me!
hey hey.. its mine!
yer.. gt 12pcs.. have to share la


hia hia... gotta eat u all!
hmm.. clarence, i got it.. yummy

well.. this happy thing just happen for a while.. after that still have to face that boring life.. argh~~ =.=''' cant stand it anymore.. continue my boring life and waiting for my june's lil vacation.. brunei! im back to u~
told u i got nothing to write lo.. peace ya!!
-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment